Iveco Eurocargo, 2019
Truck will be ready to Roll fitted with a CWS Built Steel Bath tub ,Guards and Flaps, Front of Body hoist and Hyd Tank ,Dual swing Tail door ,Toolbox.
And priced at $141.500 Plus GST/ORC
With GVMs ranging from 12 tonnes to 16 tonnes and offering outstanding performance, great manoeuvrability and market-leading ergonomics and comfort, it's no wonder the Eurocargo is one of Europe's most popular medium duty trucks. And with extended oil change intervals depending upon application plus a 3-year / 250,000km warranty, the Eurocargo provides owners with a low whole of life costing.
The Eurocargo cab chassis is an ideal platform for a wide range of body fitments – the chassis rails are completely flat on top and free from obstructions, allowing body lengths from 4.0 to 9.5m.
Another benefit of the Eurocargo range is its versatility. It is easy to drive, even in city centres thanks to a compact cab, an industry-leading steering angle (49 degrees) provides an outstanding turning circle. The range also delivers excellent performance with up to 279hp and 950Nm of torque available, while also returning excellent fuel efficiency. Complementing the powerful engines are a selection of transmissions providing several options depending on the job requirements
The latest Eurocargo has been re-designed inside and out to offer superior ergonomics, accessibility and comfort. Key features include:
- easy cab accessibility with one or two illuminated steps (depending on the model variant)
- six mirrors to improve all round visibility
- a centralised instrument panel with most frequently used buttons together, to improve accessibility; LCD display to enable improved monitoring
- an adjustable steering wheel with ergonomic hand grips to enable drivers to find their ideal position
- multiple storage compartments throughout the cab
- excellent cross cab access
- durable and functional finishes, which provides excellent soundproofing.
- Electric cab tilt and fleet management system now standard
- New seat, bunk and curtain fabrics as well as door panels
- Rear wall with hooks for clothes
In NZ, many Eurocargo models are working hard across a wide variety of applications including:
- short and long haul delivery: Courier, Nursery, General Freight, Container Transportation,
- emergency services
- public utilities
- equestrian and local livestock
|38 Bryant Rd, Te Rapa
Contact: Steve Evans
Mobile:021 216 0499
This page is presented only as a guide to the vehicle. The dealer’s description supersedes this guide and all details should be checked with either the dealer or sales consultant prior to purchase.